STRK SOLUTIONS LIMITED LLC
As we continue to grow, we are seeking like-minded healthcare manufacturers and specialty distributors that are committed to superior customer service, product quality and business integrity.
STRK SOLUTIONS is uniquely positioned as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) within the federal marketplace. Our core competency in federal contracting and position as a leading SDVOSB medical/surgical supplier provides an exceptional growth opportunity for companies that have a similar standard of business integrity. STRK SOLUTIONS has formed strategic partnerships with industry leaders in healthcare manufacturing to offer a comprehensive portfolio to U.S. government agencies and deliver on our promise of superior customer service. Our vendors extend from small, privately held, niche manufacturers to publicly traded global corporations.
Why STRK SOLUTIONS ?
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), STRK SOLUTION'S primary focus is on providing exceptional service to our Veterans Administration (VA) and Department of Defense (DOD) customers. Consistent with Public Law 109-461, awarding contracts to Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) firms is the highest priority within the Small Business programs for VA. The VA is authorized to set aside contracts and/or award sole source contracts to SDVOSB and VOSB firms.
1. The Veterans Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Act of 1999 (Public Law 106-50) established an annual government-wide goal of not less than 3% of the total value of all prime contract and subcontract awards shall go to SDVOSBs.
2. Section 308 of the Veterans Benefits Act of 2003 (Public Law 108-183) established the procurement program for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Concerns (SDVOSBC); whereby federal contracting officers may restrict competition to SDVOSBCs and award a sole source or set-aside contract where certain criteria are met.
3. The Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Concern Program has established the criteria used in federal contracting to determine service-disabled veteran status; business ownership and control requirements; guidelines for establishing sole source and set-aside procurement opportunities; and protest and appeal procedures for SDVOSBC procurements.
4. The VA “Rule of Two” is the process prescribed in 38 U.S.C. 8127(d), whereby a contracting officer of the VA, “shall award contracts on the basis of competition restricted to small business concerns owned and controlled by veterans if the contracting officer has a reasonable expectation that two or more small business concerns owned and controlled by veterans will submit offers and that the award can be made at a fair and reasonable price that offers best value to the United States.
5. The Supreme Court’s decision in Kingdomware Technologies, Inc. v. United States, No. 14-916 (2016) requires the VA to truly put “Veterans First” in all of its procurement actions. Consistent with the mandate, the Kingdomware Case Supreme Court decision, and the mission of VA, participation of SDVOSBs in VA Acquisition programs is required.
Do You Want to Partner with STRK SOLUTIONS
We are seeking vendors who have a commitment to superior customer service, product quality and business integrity. We will help your team bridge the clinical sale with the contractual sale at VA and DOD facilities across the country.
For more information please help us help you by filling out the short information form on our contact us page.